Come & join us for a 2-day Mindfulness Retreat
Victoria and Tasmania, Australia
Are you over being tired all the time, not being able to cope with stress, worrying about what your future is going to be like and getting depressed?
Well, come and join us at a restful retreat property on the magnificent Mornington Peninsula for a 2 day Mindfulness Retreat. Breathe the fresh ocean air and feed your soul. Feel the stress melt away and the joy for life return. Immerse yourself in a sunset or sunrise, laugh, rest, stroll, journal, meditate, bathe, read, reflect or just sit by an open fire. What we do is provide long-term solutions allowing you to enjoy what you do without wondering if you’ll ever feel HAPPY, RELAXED and CLEAR-HEADED again.
Rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit, commune with nature and have some fun in the process. Be pampered, learn how to nurture yourself and bring these tools home to integrate and use them daily. Great for a first time meditators or those wanting to deepen their practice.
- Become less reactive and judgemental towards your thoughts, feelings and emotions
- Learn skills to respond more skilfully to stress, problems and difficult situations
- Be present for the good things in life and create a more accepting mind
- Become less dependent on external conditions for your happiness
- Want to find peace of mind, feel present and enjoy and celebrate the journey of life?
“We must become the change we want to see.” – Mahatma Gandhi
The retreat includes:
- Mindfulness theory and practice, giving you simple tools you can apply on a daily basis
- Practical psychology tips to produce lasting change
- Opportunities to relax and unwind in the beautiful surroundings
- Daily mindfulness yoga and meditation (for any levels of yoga)
- Health talks and cooking demonstrations (where you get involved too so you can really learn!)
- Delicious meals and snacks prepared on site with local, organic produce – any special dietary requirements catered for
- Lots of optional fun –Sunrise beach walk and ocean plunge (if you are up for it), a range of onsite massage, healing services and therapeutic essential oils treatments and Peninsula Hot Springs.
Fri 24th October 5pm till Sunday 26th October 3pm. FULLY BOOKED
Fri 21st November 5pm till Sunday 23rd November 3pm. FULLY BOOKED
Greens Beach, Tasmania
Sun 22nd February 5pm till Tuesday 24th Feb 5pm 2015. FULLY BOOKED
Accommodation is shared with facilities for couples, singles and groups. It’s a great way to unwind and connect with your friends, partner or yourself.
Bunk style: $599 per person
Standard twin style: $649 per person (4 spots available)
Deluxe twin style with amazing ensuite: $699 per person (only 2 spots available)
(includes everything except for optional extras like massage, healing and beauty services and Peninsula Hot springs). Deposit of 30% required on booking.
Maximum of 10 people. Hurry, spots are limited.