What is it all about?Mindfulness help you to effectively handle painful thoughts and feelings and to create a rich, full and meaningful life. Life worth living!!
To be mindful means to go home to yourself. Then you know how to take care of the things that are happening inside you, and you know how to take care of the things that happen around you.
MINDFULNESS IN EVERYDAY LIFE
Daniel’s 4-Week Mindfulness Course is using mindfulness meditation to help you manage stress, find a place of trust within yourself and to help you effectively handle painful thoughts and feelings so you can create a rich, full and meaningful life. A life worth living! This 4-week program is based on the Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) program developed in the 1980s by Dr. Jon Kabat-Zinn at the University of Massachusetts Medical School. Daniel has been trained in three major mindfulness evidence based therapies and creates a supportive and loving environment for his clients. Daniel also offers 1hr -2hr workshops using his Mindfulness knowledge, Health Science, Naturopathy and Clinical nutrition background.
He also offers workshops on resilience, relationships, fatigue, insomnia, mindful eating, food as medicine or anything client request.
Over the four weeks of the program, Daniel will help you
- To become familiar with the workings of your mind, and setting up your own practice
- To notice the times when you are at risk of getting caught in old habits of mind that re-activate downward mood spirals.
- To explore ways of releasing yourself from those old habits and having a choice to respond congruently from your values
- To put you in touch with a different way of knowing yourself and the world.
- To notice small beauties and pleasures in the world around you instead of living in your head.
- To be kind to yourself instead of wishing things were different all the time, or driving yourself to meet impossible goals.
- To understand your brain mechanics and how mindfulness can improve your brain therefore your experience
- To find a way so you don’t have to battle with yourself
- To start operating from the place of trust so you accept yourself as you are, rather than judging yourself
- To help cultivate compassion for self and others
Group program costs $160 per person and includes:
- 4 x 60minute sessions with Daniel Cerny in group setting usually no more then 15 people
- Guided mindfulness meditation recordings to use in your own time
- Course materials
- Loving support
Business, council and schools that we have recently worked withLululemon, Post office Australia, MSSecurity, Austral Bricks, Tennis Australia,
Melbourne Gastro-surgery, Telstra, Multiple Sclerosis Australia, Manningham City Council, Methodist Ladies College and Vermont South College, CEDA college, Maroondah Leisure centre, Melbourne Gastro Clinic, Happy melon studios, Vital chi Wellness, Waratah organics, Soulpod…