RENEW RESTORE REJUVENATE
Come & join us for a 3-day Mindfulness & Yoga Retreat
Are you over, being tired all the time, not being able to cope with stress, worrying about what your future is going to be like and getting depressed?
Well come and join us at a restful retreat property on the magnificent Awanmulan for a 3 day Wellness Retreat. Breathe the fresh rainforest air and feed your soul. Feel the stress melt away and the joy for life return. Immerse yourself in a sunset or sunrise, laugh, rest, stroll, journal, meditate, bathe, read, reflect or just sit with sound of rainforest. What we do is provide long-term solutions allowing you to enjoy what you do without wondering if you’ll ever feel HAPPY, RELAXED and CLEAR-HEADED again.
Rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit, commune with nature and have some fun in the process. Be pampered, learn how to nurture yourself and bring these tools home to integrate and use them daily. Great for a first time meditators and yogis or those wanting to deepen their practice.
- Become less reactive and judgmental towards your thoughts, feelings and emotions
- Learn skills to respond more skilfully to stress, problems and difficult situations
- Be present for the good things in life and create a more accepting mind
- Become less dependent on external conditions for your happiness
- Want to find peace of mind, feel present and enjoy and celebrate the journey of life?
- Learn how to integrate yoga into your life with simple poses
“We must become the change we want to see.” – Mahatma Gandhi
The retreat includes:
- Mindfulness theory and practice, giving you simple tools you can apply on a daily basis
- Practical psychology tips to produce lasting change
- Opportunities to relax and unwind in the beautiful surroundings
- Daily mindfulness yoga and meditation (for any levels of yoga)
- Health talks and cooking demonstrations (where you get involved too so you can really learn!)
- Delicious meals and snacks prepared on site with local, organic produce – any special dietary requirements catered for
- Lots of optional fun –Waterfalls walk and rain forest pool plunge (if you are up for it), a range of onsite massage, healing services and therapeutic essential oils treatments and more.
Accommodation is shared with facilities for couples, singles and groups. It’s a great way to unwind and connect with your friends, partner or yourself.
Please contact us for more details!
Double Share: $500 per person
(includes everything except for optional extras like massage, healing and beauty services and Peninsula Hot springs). Deposit of 30% required on booking.
Maximum of 20 people. Hurry, spots are limited.